What to do if any member of the surfing school or student who has carried out an activity in the last 14 days has symptoms compatible with COVID 19 disease?
If any member of the school or student knows of a suspicious case or a member of the club manifests any of the symptoms compatible with the disease (fever, cough, muscle pain, respiratory distress, headache, etc …), they will immediately notify the person responsible of the activity that without delay must:
- Inform the School Director
- Ask the member of the school or student with any symptom compatible with COVID 19 to go to their home, from where they will contact the corresponding telephone service so that they can evaluate their situation, through 112 or 061.
- Identify the participants of the school (teachers, students, technical and administrative staff) who have been in close contact with the suspiciously affected participant, communicating it to the Director of the School, in order to follow up on it.
If it turns out negative?
- If the result is negative, and the symptoms persist, the participant will continue at home, completing the administrative procedures to request his / her leave from work, if applicable, and following the instructions of the health service of his / her Autonomous Community / Autonomous City.
If it turns out positive?
- If the result has been positive, the participant will remain isolated at home, also having to carry out the aforementioned administrative procedures.
- The Director of the Surfing School will coordinate the actions with those responsible for the activities for the adoption of the necessary measures in relation to the rest of the participants who have been in close contact with the diagnosed worker (approximate physical environment of 2m .) in the last 15 days, as well as for cleaning and disinfecting the material or areas touched by the participant. To do this, they will check the documented minutes (with names and surnames, telephone numbers and temperatures of the participants) of the activities carried out in the last 15 days.
- The activities of the group that has been in contact with the possible affected will be immediately stopped and all students and organizers / managers who may have been in the activities of the last 15 days will be notified. The stoppage will last 15 days from the last participation of any activity partner of a positive affected, or this.
- After confirming a positive case for Covid 19, an exhaustive cleaning will be carried out, beyond the “General cleaning plan” with sufficiently disinfecting products, of absolutely all the school material (offices, classrooms, rooms, uniforms, warehouses, means of transportation, boards, suits, inventions, fins, towels, ponchos, or any other material used, etc …)